Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I was born with the curs of procrastination

It always seems to amaze me how you can always find a million other things to do, when you have finals coming up. I rarely eat breakfast, but this morning I was all about making a huge breakfast and it was certainly not because I wanted to avoid reading :D When I am reading for exam I always have a million peculiar ideas about what I want to do other than reading. I imagine skiing, feeling the fresh cold air around me and the icy snow under my feet. I picture myself travelling with the Trans-Siberian railway and looking out the window as the spectacular landscapes pass me one by one. I see myself hiking through the Honduras jungle, imagining that that we were trying to escape the dinosaurs. Oh man I think I am in need of some adventure. 
The Little Prince - makes me dream. I love dreaming, sometimes a bit too much maybe. He remindes me to hold on to the dreamy innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment